Sunday, November 30, 2008

Stop It *twitch*

*twitch*

Just stop it now.

*twitch*

I see guildies do it. Friends do it. and I KNOW some of you are doing it.

*twitch*

Stop putting up greens and craftables up on the auction house for less then there disenchant value.

*twitch twitch*

Stop putting up Eternals for less then the ten Crystallize mats are worth.

*twitch*

I went on a buying spree. Aurum received a you don't have enough gold to buy that item message. So I sent more gold. Again with the message.

Just stop it.

*twitch twitch*

What have I been buying cheap this weekend? Frost Lotus for flasks. Items that DE into Greater Cosmic Essence. Eternal Fire. Eternal Water. And lots and lots of other stuff.

*twitch twitch*

I don't feal bad at all that I am making a profit off your ... well... stupidity... comes to mind. I am twitching because I NEED more gold to buy your stuff.

*twitch twitch twitch*

No comments:

Post a Comment