Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Kara Farming

Three of us have been going into Karazhan. We are there to kill Attumen the Huntsman and Midnight. There is a possibility of Attumen to drop the mount Fiery Warhorse's Reins.

With a tank to hold his attention, this was very easy. I don’t even remember taking any damage. Ok… I did… I forgot about the charge and stun. Once I reposition behind in melee, where I was suppose to be standing, it was easy.

No pony dropped.

Since we were there, I asked my Rogue if he was missing any of the enchants that drop in Kara. The only one was Formula: Enchant Boots – Surefooted. It only drops off Phantom Stagehands which are just before the Opera event.

At level 80 the three of us were able to walk pass and between most all the mobs to get to the Stagehands. I did pull some random mobs. I am not sure if it was my imp running through them or if I got to close. Either way it was easy to kill them and move on. I did make sure my imp was phase shifted in case that was the issue.

We got up to the Stagehands and kill one.

ONE.
Just ONE.
And the enchant dropped.

I didn’t see the mount drop or the enchant in ALL of Burning Crusade. It was nice to know the increased drop rate for the enchants in old world really did happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment