Monday, October 20, 2008

Shard it

I have never been in need of Enchanting material, for myself or any of my twinks. What I do is scan the AH and minimum bid on gear to be disenchanted. I laid out how I did this on Iridium over a year ago.I do a lot of my scanning manually. Just glancing though level 65-70 items for minimum bid opportunities. Depending on my needs I still use around three gold or less on my realm.

To get the level 60 enchanting items I search for 55-60 items BUT I sort by item level also. If the item level is below 80 it is something that should give me the lower material. I am always in need of this level of enchanting materials. So if the bid is under seven gold I check out if it is something I need to restock.

Don’t fall for the Twilight Trappings set. The Twilight Cultist Robe, Twilight Cultist Mantle, or Twilight Cultist Cowl do not disenchant.

I try to do this on Sunday and/or Monday after the most people have done dailies and instances. It is really easy to stock up on materials if needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment