Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Hydra Talks on TNB

…and talks and talks and talks.

I am on this weeks Twisted Nether Blogcast Episode 28. You can get the podcast here. Download the mp3 and you can hear me chatting with Bre and Fim.

Yes, Husband burnt his finger on the match to light his tea light.

“Good” tanks refer to why I don’t pug. When My Healer pulls aggro off the the tanks secondary target, the whispers start. When My Healer tells me “when” I call the group and have no problems doing it. Thank goodness this was a PuG tank. We think it was an account sharing issue.

Yes, I realize I refer to people as mine, My Tank, My Healer, My guildie, My Rogue… didn’t you realize you are my minions.

After the interview I took pictures of where I play. You can see the world of geekdom that I live in.
I also want to thank all the people who ignored me when I told them I was nervous and not going to be entertaining. You were no help at all. I appreciate that.

2 comments:

  1. You were entertaining on the Twisted Nether Blogcast! Nice setup.. but you have to confess, does the Sailor Moon lunchbox belong to you or your hustband? =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. Sailor Moon is mine. It is filled with the DVDs. Which we long ago found out that DVDs fit nicely in Lunch Boxes. Gundam is also bottom of that cabinet too.

    Oh! Wolverine and Gambit are getting replaced. That is where my Fables statues are going with my RICHARD!!!

    ReplyDelete