Thursday, December 18, 2008

BRK was My First

I thought it was Ratters… but I guess Ratter was not my first, but my most memorable.

BigRedKitty (going by Dahm at the time on his blog) was my first comment by a blogger still blogging Aug 8, 2007 .

Sorry Ratter, you didn’t comment until Aug 17, 2007. I still like you anyways.

Since I have you here. Thank you readers for visiting. I had my 10,000 visitor since I started tracking when I came here to the new site. Number 10,000 was a visit from Germany. I hope your stay of 13 minutes and 6 seconds was an enjoyable one.


  1. This is not the first time that BRK has swooped in to pluck the flower of the first comment from Ratshag's grasp!


  2. lol Ratters just short by a few days! Ack!

    The dwarf with the gun must be lighter on his feet than a big burly orc!

    Glad to see you got in on the "thanks" and what not! =D