Thursday, December 18, 2008

BRK was My First

I thought it was Ratters… but I guess Ratter was not my first, but my most memorable.

BigRedKitty (going by Dahm at the time on his blog) was my first comment by a blogger still blogging Aug 8, 2007 .

Sorry Ratter, you didn’t comment until Aug 17, 2007. I still like you anyways.

Since I have you here. Thank you readers for visiting. I had my 10,000 visitor since I started tracking when I came here to the new site. Number 10,000 was a visit from Germany. I hope your stay of 13 minutes and 6 seconds was an enjoyable one.

2 comments:

  1. This is not the first time that BRK has swooped in to pluck the flower of the first comment from Ratshag's grasp!

    ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol Ratters just short by a few days! Ack!

    The dwarf with the gun must be lighter on his feet than a big burly orc!

    Glad to see you got in on the "thanks" and what not! =D

    ReplyDelete