Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Trimmings

The 2015 Toyota Prius was decided on. I contemplated all the Trim levels, Two, Three, Four, and Five. (It is very odd that the first/lowest Trim model is Two. I’m sure there is a reason, but I’m not curious enough to find out.)

Why would cheap me buy up?

If everything goes right I will have this car for 10 plus years. I don't care about the navigation system. It will be nice as a back up, but Waze is so much better. But the more adjustable driver seat, cruise control, and the larger screen in the front, that I will spend the money on.

Also, I read a lot about the different trim models. There were quite a few reviews that viewed the cost for what you get between the Two and Three a good choice. This was not necessarily the case for the Three and upgrading to the Four. Hot pleather seats? No thank you.

In looking at dealer inventory the bulk of the Prius V’s being sold was Threes and Fours. There were actually quite a few dealers that had more Threes than the leather interior Fours.

When dealing with the dealers I would be dealing with something they had in stock and planned on moving a lot of them.

My choice is Toyota Prius V Three.

No comments:

Post a Comment