Thursday, August 1, 2013

Let Me Sum Up.

Westley: Who are you? Are we enemies? Why am I on this wall? Where is Buttercup?
Inigo Montoya: Let me 'splain.
[pause]
Inigo Montoya: No, there is too much. Let me sum up.

It has been since January since I have posted anything. That is crazy. So much has happened.

Since then The Spawn finished potty training. Then she started Pre-school. She even has best friends!

Husband and I are still raiding. Our guild has gone though major changes, primarily going from two 10-man teams to only one. So many other people’s drama, I feel bad that our guild leadership had to deal with it all. But I think Husband and I were good and stayed out of it and they dealt with it as the adults we all are. We lost players to RL, other raid teams, and server transfers all in 3 weeks. But at least this time no one went to jail… That I know of.

Husband finished putting together Thunderfury. I don’t have a picture, and I should, but this post would not get up if I relied on pictures right now. I think he is working on another Legendary. I couldn't tell you which one.

I still don’t have green fire. I have only had about 3 blocks of time to try to kill the last boss. I tried going in when I normally play which is around 9 PM, but I’m too tired. I am trying not to be embarrassed in not having green fire, but honestly I cringe. I need to get it done.

I leveled my druid to 90 and for some reason I fell like kitting her in purples.

I have a bug for farming Skyshards. This is a bad idea. I only have 4. This is already a bad idea. But the payout would be the Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent… which just might be worth it.

I went to Texas and got to give hugs to Ratshag. And I totally paid for his lunch because Fimlys still gives me crap about not paying for his burger at Red Robin years ago. (Maybe I will forever make Fimlys pay for himself since I have been scared for life.) Ratters was the best part of Texas. (Though, I really liked the San Antonio Airport because all the waiting seats have plugs.)

We went to Rudy’s it was as good as we thought it was going to be. When I was telling my Cousin about going, he stopped me. I guess I called it “fancy”. He thought it was funny that a place that put meat on paper and you get your own paper towel napkins I would choose “fancy”.

Stay fancy!

No comments:

Post a Comment