Thursday, October 23, 2014

Who’s that Raider

I have met some great female World of Warcraft players over the years. I have had half the raid female, and then at times only me. But none are better then some of the ones I am raiding with right now. We are 3… healer, tank, and dps.

Our healer is great. She is someone we make single heal (old) normals ... well... because she can.

One of them is our Main Tank (or is that co-Tank?) who actually streams on Twitch! So if you want to see me raid sometime you can find me on her screen. Check her out on twitch.tv/zentha452 She actually has some of our kills on there in her Highlights.

Then there is me. I consider myself an adequate player, mediocre podcaster, and sometimes never blogger.

You should watch our Sleepless' Heroic Protectors kill. I watched the Recount (WoW addon) numbers, Rogue Husband and I are battling it out for top DPS spot, but then the Hunter sneaks in at the last minute. I would say something disparaging about said Hunter, but he is loot master and that would be bad loot Karma.

With the release of Patch 6.0 I have seen some more familiar faces in raid and am excited that everyone can join us once more.

That reminds me… I will need to make a list of must have addons, one being Recount. With all the changes going into WoD, we will have to monitor for a while. Yes, I don’t currently have it installed.

I told you … I’m an adequate player.



2 comments:

  1. Personally, I've started using Skada instead of recount for my DPS numbers. It seems a little faster, and it allows you to only load monitors for the type of info you want to capture. (warlock - dps, healer - hots, etc.)

    Going through Curse, it appears that most of my addons have updated. I think the only hold out has been my tradeskill add-on and I've been considering changing to something else.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never used Skada. I'm going to have to look into it. Recount has way more functionality then I use or need and uses the resources for those functions. That is why I uninstalled it. Maybe Skada will use less resources and give me what I want too. Which is basic boss fight dps. Thanks for the reminder about Skada.

      Delete