Patch 3.0.3 landed today. Here is what is relevant to me. I can sum up... pallies got nerfed. ta da. **
* Removed "A Mask for All Occassions" as criteria for the "Hallowed Be thy Name" meta achievement. //This gives both Hydra and Drood this title. Well. Once Drood finishes G.N.E.R.D. Rage.
* Resilience: The damage reduction component of resilience has been increased from 2 times the critical strike chance reduction to 2.2 times the critical strike chance reduction. In addition, the maximum damage reduction to a critical strike from resilience has been increased from 30% to 33%.
* Druid talents points have been refunded. Players will need to visit a class trainer to relearn spells and abilities. //ugg. I just respec two days ago. Oh well. It was only 15g but still.
* The Swift Flight Form is now available on the trainer at level 71, requiring 300 riding skill, and Flight Form learned. //I still need to finish my quest before my broom disappears.
* Bash: The interrupt from this ability will now work on targets who are immune to the stun.
* Growl: Cooldown changed to 8 sec.
* Survival Instincts will no longer be on the Global Cooldown.
* Tiger's Fury: Ranks 5 and 6 have had their damage bonus decreased. //hiss
//Mania already put up her post.
//Pallies got nerfed.
//nerf pallies so they respec holy again.
//nerf pallies so we can gank them again.
//nerf pallies. And have you seen this?
* The epic ground mount is now available on the trainer at level 61, requiring 150 riding skill, and the non-epic mount learned. //*sigh* the end of an era.
* Demonic Sacrifice: The buffs from this ability will now be retained properly when logging out or zoning.
* Demonic Empowerment: This talent no longer gives excessive threat to the Warlock's Voidwalker. //VW actually retained threat and now they don't. Something is wrong with this picture.
* Demonic Tactics: Increased the critical strike bonus for both the Warlock and pet.
* Destructive Reach: Now properly reduces threat on Chaos Bolt and Shadowflame.
* Drain Soul: Rank 6 now properly deals additional damage to targets below 25% health.
* Emberstorm: Increased the fire damage bonus.
* Haunt: The cooldown has been changed to 8 sec down from 10 seconds, and refreshing the Haunt will trigger the heal from the existing Haunt. This ability will no longer heal for incorrect amounts or fail to heal when the Haunt damage was the killing blow. //I am really enjoying this for pve. But for pvp the 1.5 cast time makes it worthless.
* Inferno: The Infernal is now useable indoors and the tooltip has been updated. //I still dont think I have ever summoned one of these. It looks like I will have to change that.
* Master Demonologist (Felhunter) will now also reduce damage taken by Holy. //nerf pallies!!!
* Ritual of Doom: Now works correctly even when the Warlock already has a pet (dismissed the existing pet.) //How do these things that have always worked get broken.
* Shadowflame: Damaged increased approx. 75%. Coefficients unchanged.
* Shadow Embrace: Now works on ranks 1-4 and stacks properly with multiple applications.
* Shadow Mastery: Increased the shadow damage bonus
* Soul Link (Demonology): Increased from 15% to 20%. //Heck yea!! Looks like I maybe off to pvp again.
//nerf pallies so they go back to healing warriors.
* The level requirements required to train gathering skills have been removed. //I would love to see a level 30 collecting Fel Iron.
* Reduced the effect of [Elixir of the Mongoose] and [Elixir of Major Agility].
* [Glyph of Sinister Strike]: Chance increased to 50%. //This is what Aurum is sporting right now. Maybe this will make me like it more.
* [Glyph of Souls] no longer removes soul shard cost. It instead reduces the mana cost of your Ritual of Souls spell by 70%. //What??!! So they made an kind of neat glyph for progression raid nights into a useless one. So this glyph replaced a few lifetaps and sitting down to eat some mage food.
* For additional notes on Lua and XML changes please visit the UI & Macros forum. //Which means "We made changes and they are a surprise when you log in." So the probability is high my xperl will be broken. *crosses fingers*
* The war against spelling errors continues: many items have had typos removed or their functionality clarified. //pwn
* Some one-hand spell power weapons are now main hand only.
* [The Horseman's Reins] should again function in Dalaran. //*whew* good they fixed that. I was really worried. O.o
* A tootip error in the [Glyph of Sprint] has been corrected. //wait. this doesn't do damage but might be fun for Aurum to play with in WSG. Hmmm.
* Held in hand books created by Inscription are now Bind on Equip rather than Bind on Pickup.
* Fixed an issue that was affecting terrain rendering on GeForce 3 and 4 Ti cards. Those that added the command Set fixedfunction 1 to their config.wtf file should remove it to avoid a decrease in performance. //left this in for the off case you reader were having this issue.
* [Glyph of Rupture]: The tooltip has been corrected. //I left this in because I thought it was funny that there was a whole inscription section, but this one was special to be placed here. It was obviously put here to nerf pallies.
**Oh you know I love my pallies.