Sunday, November 9, 2008

First Aid Skillup Nerf

Don’t know if you noticed that First Aid was nerfed in this last patch. You cannot get a skill up on Heavy Netherweave Bandages in Wrath. For some reason it was grayed out. Not even green. They are completely grayed out from skill ups.

There were also changes in the other professions. You may want to check if the material you were holding onto is still useful for what you were planning to get those first few points.

I still plan on making some Mycah's Botanical Bag for some of my Scribes. They agreed waiting a few weeks was a good deal on getting a bag. So I am excited to help them out. This weekend I plan on buying some more Primal Mooncloth cooldowns. I think I will make about 10 bags. That should be enough to go around.

1 comment:

  1. Oh that makes me pout on the inside... because I just have a mass of netherweave just rotting... -POUT-

    ReplyDelete