Thursday, December 24, 2009

RL Quest Nerf

I had wrote this great epic post in my head. It was going to be about how my Mom-in-law sent me on this collection quest. 

I went all over looking. Every vendor I went to was out. I poked around seven HUGE instances looking for the item. The quest item respawn timer was beyond worse then the Time-Lost Proto Drake. The RL quest tracking map was completely borked. 

Then the quest designer realized the quest was impossible to do at this time and nerfed the item. So instead of the epic item we ended up with the nerfed version.

Now, Husband just got home early. Yeah!! I am done here and you get the abridged story.

1 comment:

  1. OK, so if Amazon is the RL version of the AH. Amazon Prime is the BuyOut option with the Free next day delivery.

    of course, this item might be the exception.

    ReplyDelete