Friday, February 5, 2010

WoW Achievements on a Blogger Blog

Some creative bloggers on Blog Azeroth created two different ways to put your last five achievements onto your blogger.com blog.Even with the recent armory changes this has continued to work.

I tested out both methods and found both to work very nicely.

Zigi of Twenty-Five Boxes did an extremely customizable achievement feed using yahoo pipe.

Gameldar of WoW in and Hour made a custom google gadget. This is what you will see on Almost Evil’s side panel.

If you want more information you can find it in the Blog Azeroth Forum at Platform: Blogger - Achievement Feed?

What?

What is this?

You want me to give you the information here?

*smirks* I think not.

Go sign up at Blog Azeroth, if you are not already, to get some great WoW blogging resources. Make sure you introduce your blog to everyone. Don’t worry we don’t bite… much.

Don’t get grumpy at me for not straight out telling you. I made Ratter do the same thing. Equal opportunity torture I say.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting this. Is this the things on the right side of the site that are your achievements?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. My main toon, Hydrargyrum, and my Husband's toon, Noctum, are listed in the side bar. I use to have my other max level toons listed but with my reduced play time seemed a waste of pixels.

    ReplyDelete