The full patch notes can be found at on the Warcraft site. As always I never expect anyone to read this. It contains my notes on the things I care about (or found funny) on patch notes. Plus this comes to you a day late. I am sure you have read the notes to its ENTIRETY yesterday while you waited for the servers to come up.
Secrets of Ulduar //10-man and 25-man content. I know you were under a rock so I had to tell you.
The Argent Tournament Begins!
• As the might of the Scourge wanes under the pressure of Azeroth's heroes, the Argent Crusade have taken a foothold in Arthas's back yard. Off the northeastern coast of Icecrown, the Argent Crusade have sounded the call for the most bold and brave adventurers of the Horde and Alliance to take part in the Argent Tournament. Representatives of all ten faction capitals, from Undercity to Exodar, have traveled to the tournament grounds to find champions among their heroes who will prepare for the inevitable battle against the enemy of all living beings, the Lich King. //world event that we all should not miss. I am very much looking forward to the non-combat pets you get in this.
In Memoriam: Dave Arneson
• Blizzard Entertainment would like to dedicate Secrets of Ulduar in memory of Dave Arneson. We were greatly saddened by the news of Dave’s passing. His work, passion, and creativity helped give life to an entirely new genre of gaming, and our fondest memories of playing Dungeons & Dragons continue to inspire us. Farewell, Dave, and thank you. You will be missed. // =(
• Due to significant talent tree revisions, all players will have their talent points reimbursed. Several new spells and abilities have been added for select classes. Players will need to visit their class trainer to learn new spells. //don’t forget talent specs for your alts too. They too are talentless.
• All Ground Mounts may now swim without dismounting the rider. Flying Mounts still may NOT, and will dismount the rider upon entering water.
• The Argent Tournament, a permanent in-game event, has come to Icecrown. Players interested in taking part in this event should visit the Argent Pavilion located on the west side of the tournament grounds. Features include:
o New ways of gaining reputation with capital cities.
o All new daily quests, achievements and titles.
o New rare and epic items, tabards, pets, banners, faction shirts and mounts.
o Mounted combat, and much more to come!
• Players level 40 and higher will now be able to visit their trainer to pay a one-time fee and access the dual talent specialization feature. //which costs $1,000 gold. And as one of the other raiders stated it is just the cost of raiding to get this.
• The achievement Brew of the Year has been removed from the Brewmaster meta-achievement. The achievement Brew of the Month has been added in its place. //Yes! Sorry for those that actually did this but I am happy since I did not.
• Noblegarden has been redesigned into a week-long holiday with new items, quests, and more. Various achievements have been added, including the meta-achievement Noble Gardener, which is now required for the meta-achievement What A Long, Strange Trip It's Been. //*hopes the RNG for eggs is in her favor*
• Applying a glyph no longer requires a Lexicon of Power. The same rules for switching between dual talent specializations now apply to switching glyphs and cannot be performed while in combat, Battlegrounds (except when Preparation is up), or Arenas (no exceptions).
• New music can be heard at the Argent Tournament grounds and in Ulduar.
o Enemy Unit Frames: This feature is only available while in Arenas, with several options in the Interface Options. //no more need for an addon.
o Battleground quests “Concerted Efforts” (Alliance) and “For Great Honor” (Horde) now require an Alterac Valley Mark of Honor in addition to the current requirements. These quests now award more honor upon completion.
o Players will now be able to queue for battlegrounds from any location. Leaving a battleground will return you to the location from which you entered.
o Alterac Valley
Drek’Thar, Vanndar Stormpike, the tower Heralds and Warmasters have received a hit point and damage upgrade in the level 80 version of Alterac Valley.
o Strand of the Ancients
Capturing the Southern Graveyard will now automatically capture both the East and West Graveyards.
Seaforium Barrels can now be looted while mounted, seen from anywhere in the zone, and found at the Central Graveyard.
Teleporters can now be used while mounted and can now be seen from anywhere in the zone.
• Lake Wintergrasp
o Daily quests “Slay Them All!” (Horde) and “No Mercy for the Merciless” (Alliance) have had their PvP kill requirements reduced to 10 from 20. NPCs defending the fortress and south towers now count toward these dailies as well. //the killing of NPCs is a nice touch. I am meh about the kill reduction.
o The number of NPCs defending fortress has been increased. //more NPCs to get the daily done.
o Siege Engines now have Steam Pressure as a resource type (replaces energy).
o The southern Siege Factories can be captured.
o The time between battles will be saved should a realm shut down. If Wintergrasp is active when a realm shuts down, the battle will restart from the beginning when the realm is once again live.
o Towers in Southern Wintergrasp now have more defensive cannons.
• Gnomes Rule and you Drool.
• The damage threshold for Fear, Psychic Scream, Hex, Intimidating Shout, and Turn Evil to break early has been significantly reduced. //don’t get feared IMO
• Mana Regeneration: //Lock mana regen is called Life Tap.
• Blah Blah Blah we are OP and broken so we had to now be OP and fixed but Hydra can still kill up in PvP Blah Blah Blah
• Feral Faerie Fire: The damage generated by this ability in Bear Form and Dire Bear Form has been increased substantially.
• Maim: This ability is now considered a stun, and shares a diminish category with all other stuns. It no longer has a chance to break from the target taking damage. Duration lowered to 1 second per combo point.
• Pounce: No longer affected by diminishing returns with other stuns, however, it now shares a diminishing return with Cheap Shot (Rogue).
• Savage Defense: Trainable at level 40 with Dire Bear Form as a prerequisite. When the druid deals a melee critical strike, it gains a physical damage shield equal to 25% of its attack power. The next hit completely consumes the shield, regardless of how much damage was done. Only active in Bear Form.
• Swipe: The Bear Form and Dire Bear Form version of this ability no longer has a targeting requirement and hits targets behind the druid and to the sides. //Thank you. I am a lazy bear. On top of that when the target dies I can now continue to spam swipe while finding the next main target.
• Talents //stuff changed
Hunters //Mania of course has more.
• Ammunition: All types of gun and bow ammunition now stack to 1000. All quivers and ammo pouches no longer provide haste. 15% ranged haste is now built into the hunter's Auto Shot.
• Aspect of the Pack is now raid wide, and radius increased from 30 yards to 40 yards.
• Call Stabled Pet: This new ability lets the hunter remotely access the stable. 30-minute cooldown. //for a while this was buggy where a pet would vanish. So be careful with a special pet you don’t want to lose just in case.
• Frost Trap: If the target who triggers Frost Trap is immune to its effect, the Frost Trap area effect will no longer be triggered. Now reduces speed by 50% (previously 60%).
• Viper Sting redesigned: Stings the target, draining 4% of mana over 8 seconds (up to a maximum of 8% of the caster's maximum mana), and energizing the hunter equal to 300% of the amount drained. Only one Sting per hunter can be active on any one target. //hunter version of drain mana but it sounds like it is actually useful.
• Talents //stuff changed
- Furious Howl (wolf special ability) now stacks with Battle Shout and Blessing of Might, however, it only affects the wolf and hunter. Its effect and cooldown have been doubled so that it provides the same benefit but isn’t up 100% of the time. //hmm not sure about this.
- Gorillas now have a new family ability, Pummel, which works like the warrior ability and has a single rank.
- Thunderstomp is no longer a gorilla-specific family ability and is now available to all Tenacity pets. It has been reduced to one rank.
• Blah Blah Blah we really want to be warlocks Blah Blah Blah
• Blessing of Kings is now trainable at level 20. Removed from talent trees.
• Blah Blah Blah What? There was more? Blah Blah Blah
• //We shall be nice to our priest friends they are having to change their addiction to Spirit. I suggest walking slowly around them. Maybe get them a bunny or something.
• Blah Blah Blah Rogue happens Blah Blah Blah
• Blah Blah Blah stand in the totum town there are lights Blah Blah Blah.
• Banish: Now has a 6-second PvP duration. //lol. I love banishing my Trees and the silly locks in demon form. Good times.
• Curse of the Elements (Rank 5): Increased to 13% spell damage, up from 10%.
• Curse of Recklessness has been removed.
• Curse of Weakness: Now also reduces the armor of the target by 5%. //thus the above CoR removal.
• Drain Soul: Each time Drain Soul deals damage to a target which can grant experience, it now has a chance to generate a Soul Shard.
• Enslave Demon: Spell haste penalty reduced by 10%. Melee haste penalty reduced by 10%.
• Doomguard: Cooldown reduced to 30 minutes, down from 60 minutes. Damage reduced approximately 30%, and health reduced approximately 30%.
• Warlocks now innately have an increased 10% spell hit chance on the Enslave Demon spell.
• Fire Shield (Imp): You can now cast this ability on raid members, rather than party members. //THIS. Is a change I was actually looking forward too. Kinda buged me that I could not do it to the tank in OS.
• Ritual of Summoning: The summoning of the initial portal is now instant cast, down from 5 seconds. //awww no more slow flashing demon.
• Soul Shard: This item now has a maximum count of 32 in inventory. //BOOOOO. Boo. Hiss. Hiss. You cannot have them stack so we are going to LIMIT you. Someone needs firing. Or maybe a slug in the arm. Repeatedly.
• Voidwalker: The health bonus on this pet has been reduced from 60% to 10%. //Lame. Oh I know why it was done. But still lame.
- Eradication: Whenever you deal damage with Corruption, you have a 6% chance to gain the Eradication effect. The Eradication effect increases your spell casting speed by 6/12/20% for 10 seconds. Internal cooldown removed.
- Haunt: Now only increases your shadow damage-over-time spells on the target.
- Malediction: No longer increases the effect of Curse of the Elements, but now also increases the periodic critical strike chance of your Corruption and Unstable Affliction spells by 3/6/9%. //All lock now get CoE at 13% and this is now a self damage increase.
- Pandemic: This talent has been reduced to a 1-point talent. Now grants your Corruption and Unstable Affliction the capability to critically hit. //each tick? First applied? When we /dance? When??!!!
- Shadow Embrace: Now only increases the damage done by your shadow damage periodic spells.
- Siphon Life: The Siphon Life spell has been removed. Siphon Life now causes your Corruption spell to instantly heal you for 40% of the damage done. In addition, the damage done by your Corruption, Seed of Corruption and Unstable Affliction damage-over-time effects is increased by 5%.
- Soul Siphon redesigned: Increases the amount drained by your Drain Life and Drain Soul spells by an additional 3/6% for each of your Affliction effects on the target, up to a maximum of 9/18% additional effect.
- Suppression: Now increases spell hit for all of your spells. //ALL. ALL schools Destruction and Affliction.
- Unstable Affliction and Immolation are now in the same exclusive category (both damage- over- time effects cannot be present at the same time by the same caster on a target). //Think of these like you curse. You can only have one or the other on the target.
- Demonic Empathy has been removed.
- Demonic Empowerment: This talent now has a unique spell effect.
- Demonic Sacrifice: This talent has been removed.
- Fel Synergy has been moved to tier-1. No longer increases intellect, stamina and damage of your summoned demon.
- Improved Enslave Demon talent removed.
- Mana Feed: This talent is now a 1-point talent, down from 3 points. Now is the 21-point talent in Demonology, granting 100% mana return to your pet, up from 33/66/100%.
- Master Conjuror: Increased from 15/30% up to 150/300%.
- New Talent: Decimation: When you Shadowbolt or Incinerate a target that is at or below 35% health, your next Soulfire cast time is reduced by 30/60% and costs no shard. Lasts 10 seconds.
- New Talent: Nemesis: Reduces the cooldown of your Demonic Empowerment, Metamorphosis, Soulstone and Fel Domination spells by 10/20/30%.
- Aftermath redesigned: Increases the periodic damage done by your Immolate by 3/6%, and your Conflagrate has a 50/100% chance to daze the target for 5 seconds.
- Backlash has been moved up to tier-5, up from tier-7. Now requires Intensity (pre-requisite).
- Cataclysm: Now reduces the mana cost of Destruction spells by 4/7/10%. No longer increases the chance to hit.
- Chaos Bolt: Damage increased approximately 15%.
- Conflagrate: Spell now works similar to Swiftmend, consuming an Immolate or Shadowflame effect on the target and dealing damage based on the strength of that effect. Reduced to a single rank.
- Improved Immolate: Now increases the damage done by your Immolate by 10/20/30%, rather than just the direct damage.
- Improved Shadow Bolt: Now increases the damage done by your Shadow Bolt spell by 1/2/3/4/5%, and causes your target to be vulnerable to spell damage, increasing spell critical strike chance against that target by 1/2/3/4/5%. Effect lasts 30 seconds.
- Improved Soul Leech: Now has a 50/100% chance to proc Replenishment.
- Molten Core: This talent has been moved to Demonology (tier-8). //Took it away from the affliction build. Pfft.
- New Talent: Molten Skin: Reduces all damage taken by 2/4/6%.
- Pyroclasm redesigned: Now increases your Shadow and Fire spell power by 2/4/6% when you critically hit with Searing Pain or Conflagrate. Lasts 10 seconds. Also moved down to tier-7 from tier-5.
• Blah Blah Blah we hit stuff more Blah Blah Blah
o All flasks now last 1 hour. To compensate, all flask recipes will provide 2 flasks for the same material cost.
o Flask of Endless Rage: Now requires Goldclover instead of Fire Leaf. //I miss my Fire Seed spell power buff. *sniffle*
o Flasks now stack to 20, and their vendor sell prices have been reduced to lower the Auction House deposits. //More gold for my pockets!
o Northrend flasks will be converted to mixtures. This includes the Flask of Stoneblood, Flask of Pure Mojo, Flask of Endless Rage, and Flask of the Frost Wyrm. Mixtures can create 2 flasks of the corresponding type. This allows players who stockpiled Northrend flasks to convert them to the new system without any loss. //Your 2 hour flasks are now white items and can be turned in for 2 of the 1 hour flasks. Do this soon… I feel like this needed a flashing red sign that said “ACT NOW!”
o Added a new recipe for the Titansteel Spellblade, an epic one-handed caster dagger, available from trainers. //wonder if this is a good starter lock dagger?
o A new recipe has been added to cooking trainers for making Black Jelly, using several Borean Man 'O War as ingredients. While it looks disgusting, it restores more health and mana than the highest level food. //Nice. This maybe my new non mage food replacement. When I cannot badger a mage for some. Never mind that never happens.
o Flint and Tinder is no longer necessary for creating a campfire. You're just that resourceful! //So who else just bought a flint and tinder, used it, and then sold it back to vendor? *raises hand* nice change.
o Grub now sells the Dig Rat Stew recipe to players who completed the quest.
o Ingredients such as Spices, Apples, and the like have been removed from most cooking recipes.
o Players no longer need to complete the Clamlette Surprise quest to gain Artisan cooking. The quest now offers the unique recipe, Clamlette Magnifique. If you already completed the quest, you can visit Dirge Quickcleave in Gadgetzan to learn this recipe (for free).
o Prospector Khazgorm, found in Bael Modan in southern Barrens, now sells the recipe for Dig Rat Stew to the Alliance.
o Several Northrend recipes were given greater skill up ranges to make it easier to reach 450 cooking skill.
o You no longer need to learn cooking from books. The trainers have finally done their reading and are able to teach you the same thing.
o Added two new recipes for enchanting staves with spell power, available from Vanessa Sellers in Dalaran City.
o Greatly increased the drop rate of recipes found in pre-Lich King dungeons and raids. //Woot! Twink enchants form AQ20, AQ40, and MC. Looking forward to them dropping.
o Several recipes in the 250-300 skill range have been rebalanced, and the reagent requirements have been reduced.
o Some enchants now have level restrictions. Note: the enchant is never removed from the item to which it's applied, however, players no longer receives its benefit until they reach the required level. Any enchants modified in this way have had their tooltips updated. //We knew this form the twink posts.
o The enchanting interface now correctly sorts grey recipes by skill difficulty.
o Stuff changed.
• First Aid
o Bye Bye books.
o A new (and very rare) special mount can now be caught from Northrend fishing pools. //I want it. I neeeeeeed it.
o New fishing dailies are now offered from Marcia Chase in Dalaran City!
o Players are no longer required to do the Nat Pagle, Angler Extreme quest to gain Artisan fishing. The quest now offers a special superior-quality fishing pole instead. If you already completed the quest, you can visit Nat Pagle in Dustwallow Marsh to receive this new fishing pole.
o The time needed to catch fish has been reduced. //To what?!! 15 or 10 seconds I hear.
o You can now fish anywhere, regardless of skill. Every catch has the potential for fishing skill gains, but you are likely to catch worthless junk in areas that are too difficult for your skill.
o You can now fish in Wintergrasp, and the fishin' is good! //Maybe my mount is there!
o You no longer need to learn fishing from books. The trainers have finally done their reading and are able to teach you the same thing.
• Gathering Skills
o Toughness, Master of Anatomy, and Lifeblood now have level requirements equal to the level required for the corresponding skill rank: Apprentice (1), Journeyman (1), Expert (10), Artisan (25), Master (40), Grand Master (55).
o You can no longer fail when Mining, Herbing, and Skinning. //Pfft what I don’t have to click on it twice? Really.
o Find Herbs no longer tracks Glowcaps.
o Northrend herbs now yield more herbs on average. //Note there is no increase on Frost Lotus.
o The herbalism requirement for gathering Tiger Lily has been reduced to 375.
o The time it takes to gather herbs has been reduced.
o Stuff changed.
o Stuff changed.
o Added a recipe for combining Borean Leather Scraps into Borean Leather. You can still use Borean Scraps from your inventory to combine them. //what? Did they just make it only LWs able to combine scraps. If that is the case … *cough*morons*cough*.
o Northrend deposits now despawn 1 minute after mining them. This change was made to speed up respawning when nodes were partially looted. //Loot all the contents people! How many chest have you come across with only cheese.
o Added new recipes for epic gear, found rarely on Ulduar bosses. These recipes are unbound and can be traded.
o Added recipes for superior-quality PVP cloaks to Northrend tailoring trainers.
o The Lightweave tailoring enchant now sometimes grants a temporary spell power bonus instead of dealing direct damage to your target. //More power! More power!
o Several lower-level items crafted by tailors have received major changes to make them more appealing.
• Horde characters may now obtain the quest "CLUCK!" from Chickens. While Farmer Saldean won't be selling Special Chicken Feed to the Horde, perhaps "Westfall" William Saldean in Brill might... //Seriously if one of my undead lock brethren emails me a screenshot with a chicken I will post it. I think that would be so AWESOME! And I would think you were weird for actually reading to this far into the patch notes on my site.
Dungeons and Raids
• New dungeon maps have been added for all Wrath of the Lich King dungeons.
• Eye of Eternity
o Malygos will now properly delay before breathing after a Vortex on Heroic difficulty. //He killed me with his stinky breath.
o The Chains of Kel'Thuzad will no longer reset the raid's threat.
o The Portal of Shadows created by Shade of Naxxramas will only persist for a maximum of one minute.
o Players with pets who attempt to use the Obedience Crystals in Naxxramas will have their pets dismissed automatically so they may possess an Understudy.
• Vault of Archavon
o Archavon, Emalon, and their allies will now banish themselves 10 minutes prior to the beginning of a Lake Wintergrasp battle. A warning will be given 15 minutes prior to the start of Wintergrasp. They will not banish themselves if in combat.
• New Advanced features for quest tracking are now available. Players will need to activate this option within the Interface panel.
• Holding the alt key while hovering over any equipped item will bring up a pop-out menu allowing quick access to any items in your bags that will fit in a given slot. Players will also see an option to place the equipped item in their bags.
• A new Color Blind option is available under the Interface panel.
• Spell Effect Level setting has been split into Particle Density and Projected Textures. Previously, Spell Effect Level controlled both of these features.
• Added new Video Mode Ultra (should only be used on the highest-end systems).
• Shadow Quality has a new higher level of detail. The slider for adjusting Shadow Quality remains the same, though there is an additional step at the high end of the spectrum.
• A new feature has been added allowing players to allocate talent points before confirming they’d like to spend them. This feature must be turned on in the Interface Options. //Turn me on baby! Ok. I am getting a bit loopy.
• New high-resolution player textures for Northrend armor sets have been added. Players can enable this feature by setting Player Textures to High in the Effects Panel of the Video Options.
• Players can now return items purchased with an alternate currency back to the original vendor within 2 hours of the purchase time for the original cost of the item. Stackable items (such as Frozen Orbs and gems) and charged items that can be purchased with an alternate currency are not eligible.
• Confirmation boxes have been added to purchases over 150 gold.
• The calendar now supports a guild-wide sign-up sheet, allowing the event organizer to invite his or her entire guild.
• Class roles (i.e. damage, tanking, healing) have been added to the Looking For Group feature. Class roles will be displayed when sorting through the Looking For More section.
• Quest and Achievement tracking are now combined in a new Objectives Tracking window. Advanced features can be activated from the Objectives Options panel.
• On-Use items will display in the Objectives Tracking when tracking a quest that uses them. No more searching through your bags for that on-use quest item!
• Health and Fuel/Ammo bars have been added to the vehicle interface whenever operating a vehicle.
• The mini-map has been optimized for better performance. Displays for vehicles, class colors, and off-map pings have been added as well. //More DoTs More DoTs.
• Players first entering any dungeon that will result in a Raid ID lock-out timer will be warned if they are going to be saved to the instance. This warning will include an option to port to the nearest graveyard before being saved.
• New elite mob frames have been added for V-Key frames.
• For additional notes on Lua and XML changes please visit the UI & Macros forum.
• Arena Grand Master Trinket: Dodge rating has been replaced with stamina. //Opps. I didn’t even notice this change on Aurum. Meh. It still works.
• Badges and Emblems looted off of any dungeon bosses by a member of the party or raid will automatically be given to all eligible party or raid members. Party or raid members must still be inside the instance to receive Badges or Emblems. //Woot! No more standing around waiting for the loot to be passed out to get my Emblem.
o A new clam, the Giant Darkwater Clam, can be obtained by fishing in Wintergrasp. This mighty clam has a greatly increased chance to drop pearls, and yields up to five times the regular amount of clam meat.
o Loot from clams now stacks correctly! //The Mage actually saved a bunch on an alt so he could wait for the patch to make the clame meat stack. It is the joy of the little things.
o Changed the icon for Succulent Clam Meat so it doesn't look quite as disgusting. Now 100% more succulent!
o Death Knight
- Glyph of Banish: This glyph has been replaced with Glyph of Incinerate, which increases the damage of Incinerate by 5%.
- Glyph of Chaos Bolt: Reduces the cooldown on Chaos Bolt by 2 seconds.
- Glyph of Demonic Circle: Reduces the cooldown on Demonic Circle by 4 seconds. //Teleport I hope. From 30 sec to 26 sec.
- Glyph of Haunt: The bonus damage granted by your Haunt spell is increased by an additional 3%.
- Glyph of Immolate: The bonus damage provided by this glyph to Immolate’s periodic damage has been reduced to 10%, down from 20%. The 10% reduction to Immolate’s initial damage has been removed.
- Glyph of Imp: Increases your Imp’s Firebolt damage by 20%.
- Glyph of Life Tap: When you use Life Tap, you gain 20% of your spirit as spell power for 20 seconds.
- Glyph of Metamorphosis: Increases the duration of your Metamorphosis by 6 seconds.
- Glyph of Shadowflame: Your Shadowflame also applies a 70% movement speed slow on its victims.
- Glyph of Siphon Life: Redesigned to increase the healing received from the Siphon Life talent.
- Glyph of Soul Link: Increases the percentage of damage shared via your Soul Link by an additional 5%.
- Glyph of Succubus: Redesigned to remove all damage-over-time effects from the target of Seduction.
• Hearthstone: Cooldown has been reduced to 30 minutes down from 60 minutes.
• Magic Dust now has a 10-second PvP duration. //Booooo.
• Old Naxxramas Shoulder Enchants will now soulbind items. //Really really late for this.
• Sprite Darter Eggs: May now (very rarely) drop from Sprite Darters in Feralas. Note that only Horde characters can attack and kill Sprite Darters. //I am thinking about camping my Horde toons here to farm. Just one would get me flying training I am sure.
• Three new mounts are available from Horde mount vendors, equalizing the number of purchasable normal and epic mounts: the Black Wolf, the White Kodo, and the Black Skeletal Horse (in Orgrimmar, Bloodhoof Village, and Brill respectively).
• Thunder Capacitor again requires four charges.
• Tiny Emerald Whelplings: May now (very rarely) drop from Adolescent Whelps in the Swamp of Sorrows.
• White Tickbird Hatchling is now classified as a Pet.
• People use these you know.
• Leaving a group while in an instance will now port you to the nearest graveyard rather than your Hearthstone location.
• Yaaarrrr! now has a detailed tooltip. //lol Wut?
o Death Knight
- Blah blah blah you seen the maggots they had a lot of bugs too blah blah blah.
- Blah blah blah.
- Blah blah blah.
- Blah blah blah.
- Blah blah blah.
- Blah blah blah.
- Master of Subtlety: The amount of time remaining on the damage bonus for this talent is now displayed. //Apparently they were not bugged much since this was the only change.
- Blah blah blah.
- Dark Pact: Can no longer be cast when the warlock has an enslaved demon pet that does not have mana.
- Demonic Circle: Summon: This spell can no longer be cast while on a transport or other moving object.
- Fel Synergy: This talent will no longer heal vehicles the warlock is riding.
- Ritual of Summoning: This spell can no longer be cast while on a transport or other moving object.
- Unstable Affliction: Feedback damage from dispelling this debuff will no longer be modified by effects on the victim which modify the damage the victim does.
- Blah blah blah.
o Dartol's Rod of Transformation has had its tooltip corrected. //It still works!
o Blood Fury: The tooltip on the attack power version of this ability will now tell how much attack power it grants to the orc.
o Shadowmeld: Using this ability will no longer cause friendly players to deselect the night elf. //Taa Daa /end