Wednesday, July 22, 2009

San Diego Comic Con 2009

This will be my 18th (I think) year going to the convention in San Diego. I anticipate as always lots of friends, books, fun, yelling, walking, and catching up. We already are booking up our meal meet-ups.

I will be going to the Blind Ferret Entertainment, the lovely creators of LFG. If I am feeling up to it I warned Fim that I would see about getting Lar and/or Sohmer to call into the hotline over at Twisted Nether Blogcast to say “Hi”.

There is a new phone number over at TNB 407-705-3161. Go call them if you have a question. I bet Nib would LOVE to answer any lock questions. Oh. Tell them Hydra of Almost Evil sent you. This is not a one time request either. Call them anytime. Kthx.

1 comment:

  1. Yes! Yes! Call us! Oh, and Hydra... If you happen to stop by the Penny Arcade peeps.. (I think they are supposed to be there, no?)

    Of course, you will probably have read this AFTER you go.. Thanks for whomever you got to call in!

    -Fim

    ReplyDelete