Friday, October 31, 2008

Hallow’s End Ratshag

Ratshag here. I hit things with a really big ax.
I am a really virile orc.
In the World’s End Tavern my virility came up in a discussion with Hydra. Can gnomes cackle? Great googly moogly, it was awfully loud coming from such a small form. Some wimmen you just git to have a beer with.

Sometimes I put on a dwarc costume and hang out with a short little bugger. In this disguise I get a glimpse into shadowy world of darkness (aka Hydra’s world). Here I am shadow word paining with peanut.
I just a simple Orc, so I will let Galertruby tell you more about me virility.
Glaghalahl aggla gahl. Lagaha gahl gahah alahgl. Agrhh glagglha gha ghrallhalha aglh, aglha gallh gahll gahrrallah agglh ahghlagl.

Garahh gallh ga arhhh galahhl. Aghahll garhhr gallha gaah gaarrhl, agh agghal ghallalhah ah gllarh. Gllah gahr allahhgrl GhallaglGah.

4 comments: