Since my 10 man raid group currently runs with two witches, Faidwen and Hydra, these new changes are really going to put a hamper on our Mage's DPS, Kronin. But no one tell him. Full notes can be found here.If Blizzard said it, it must be true.
Also Hydra's selling of gold and quitting WoW that was announced on Twitter yesterday to happen today has been greatly exaggerated. =P
Below is the warlock changes, but you should really scan the entirety of the notes.
* Female warlocks are now correctly called witches.
* Warlocks and witches now take additional damage when fighting in direct sunlight.
* Demons now have a new resource system called Happiness. Torturing, mistreating or speaking harshly to a demon pet will reduce its happiness. The Succubus is an exception to this rule.
* Whenever 2 or more warlocks or witches appear in a raid together, the damage dealt by any mages in the raid decreases by 5%. This effect stacks up to 5 times.
* In addition to their current talent trees, warlocks and witches can now spend points in any mage talent tree as well.
* To make the Demonology tree feel more 'demony' warlocks and witches not specced into this tree will be unable to summon demon companions.