Friday, October 1, 2010

Spawn Arrived Early

You may have noticed that I have been /AFK for a few weeks now. If you listened to Twisted Nether Blogcast you would know why.

September 21, 2010 the Spawn decided to arrive. She is healthy and a really good baby.

Right now she likes to be up at raid times so we will see how much of that I will be able to do. Wednesday I was able to work on hardmode Putricide with her lying on my chest. But that only lasted for about an hour. It was one hour longer then I thought I would get in.

I am around. If you need to contact me leave a message here, by twitter @HydRAWR, or by email HydRAWR at gmail dot com.

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the spawn! Soon she'll be useful for farming gold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an afflock in waiting if I ever saw one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is a most adorables spawn. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful young lady there! And she shares a birthday with my granddaughter...very cool. :)

    Glad you and the youngster are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!! She's adorable! :) I hope you're recovering well. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! The onesies are adorable, too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to you both! Those outfits are soo awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lil RogLock is beautiful, congratulations....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwww, she's adorable! I bet she'll be bimbling about questing in no time :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on a beautiful baby! I'm glad everything is going well, and the onesies are great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG!!! Move to Texas so Ratshag and I can have, erm babysit her!!

    ReplyDelete