What to expect to be broken:
- Your internet will lag because you are downloading MB after MB of data.
- Addons will not be recognizable.
- The UI will completely change.
- Guild UI has been updated.
- Professions have been tweaked.
- Your gear stats will look the same but be completely different.
- Change in Riad lockout.
Oh… and did I mention that your Lock will have completely different playability with the new shard mechanic. It is so simply stated in the notes. I see some time on a Training Dummy in the spare minutes I get to play WoW in my future.
WarlocksGood luck to you. May the computer and internet gremlins /ignore you today.
• There is now a new spell fly-out UI feature for warlock pets. Clicking on this single button will open up the list of available pets to summon.
• Soul Shards have been removed from the game as items. Instead, they now exist as a resource system necessary for using, or altering the mechanics of certain spells.
We are all going to need it.