Thursday, August 6, 2015

The Second One

I bought a new car. My second car ever. New car is a 2015 Toyota Prius V which is to replace my very first car a 1998 Toyota Corolla.

I used James Bragg’s car buying process that he lays out over on the Clark Howard blog he posted here.

I have this nervous energy and I wanted to share my car buying process with you. Here I am on my Warcraft blog talking about car buying. The Spawn ended up sick for three days so I used that time to type this up.

I am doing this because I know you are all capable of doing this process. I have seen the spreadsheets you have made and/or used to game.

You are goal oriented whether that is downing a boss or collecting all the pets in game.

You might go into LFR blind now, but when you go to really raid you will at least watch a YouTube video.

I don’t understand why anyone today would walk into a dealer's home turf and let them run the show. That is raiding blind.

I will tell you how Mr. Bragg’s process went for me. But I have some story time with Hydra to do first.

No comments:

Post a Comment