Friday, August 24, 2012

Still Raiding

I have been running Dragon Soul regularly and podcasting more often then that. Balancing RL, which includes sleep, with Warcraft, has been fun in a way. I had to realize what is the most important part of the game for me. Then had to look at what I had time to actually do in game.

All in all I am happy with my game time in Cata. Each level of content I was able to play a little more. So not really attending any of the initial raids to almost weekly for Dragon Soul.

I have a great guild to make that happen.

I joke that I was the third alt for our 10 man. If everyone showed up there would still be 2 more people to be alted in before I was. It all worked out though. Because we are a casual guild we swap out a lot more and it gave some people a chance to rest or do other things.

The group got heroic Dragon Soul 8/8 a few weeks ago. Last we we were to do H Spine and Deathwing for the few who were not there. Well while doing other achievements for people we found out the hard way you need H Boat to get H Spine. We were all pissed. We would have never done the Boat achievement if we realized it beforehand. So it is on the plate for this week.

With 5.0.4 loaded yesterday ... I became frustrated. All my addons broke. And where Husband was able to load some workable updates, they didn't work for me.

I will have to see if I can get it together for raid tonight. I want to attend for H Spine and Deathwing.

I'm excited by the new content but hate the addon shuffle that comes with it. I love my addon writers to much to chagrin the time they need to get it done. /waits impatiently

1 comment:

  1. The guild is as good as the members in it. :D

    ReplyDelete