Not that anyone would come to my blog for the patch notes. As I have always said they are for me and I am sharing the ones that I care about with you. You never know your normal source maybe blocked for you. Blizzards actual full patch notes are extensive.
World of Warcraft Client Patch 4.0.6
* Curse of Exhaustion now reduces movement speed by 30%, down from 50%. Its range has been increased to 40 yards, up from 30.
* Demon Armor and Fel Armor no longer cost mana and last until canceled. //My Power Auras will finally stop yelling at me in the middle of boss fights.
* Devour (Felhunter) cooldown has been increased to 20 seconds, up from 8. Devour is no longer able to be auto-cast. //I have been intending to macro this for sometime again. It is a must do now.
* Drain Mana has been removed from the game.
* Fear now has a PvP duration of 8 seconds. //Nice an actual PVP buff.
* Fel Armor has been redesigned. It now surrounds the caster with fel energy, increasing spell power and causing the warlock to be healed for 3% of any single-target spell damage he or she deals. //I'm going to have to get a feel for this change to make a good or bad decision.
* Seduction (Succubus) now has a PvP duration of 8 seconds. //Looks like 8 seconds is the new PVP CC hotness.
* Talent Specializations
+ Soul Swap can no longer be dispelled (the aura given to the warlock between swapping).
+ Unstable Affliction's silence effect has been reduced to 4 seconds, down from 5.
+ Demonic Aegis now increases the healing effect of Fel Armor by 50/100%.
+ Demonic Rebirth now highlights summoning spells when active.
+ Demon Soul: Imp redesigned. It now increases the critical strike chance of all non instant cast Destruction spells by 30%, rather than increasing critical strike damage. Duration reduced to 20 seconds.
+ Felstorm (Felguard) damage has been reduced by 20%.
+ Immolation Aura damage has been reduced by roughly 30%.
+ Inferno no longer increases the radius of Hellfire, but instead increases the duration of Immolate by 6 seconds in addition to its existing effect.
+ Master Demonologist (Mastery) benefit from mastery increased by approximately 33%.
+ Burning Embers damage has been reduced by 15%.
+ Fiery Apocalypse (Mastery) benefit from mastery increased by approximately 8%.
+ Improved Soul Fire now increases Fire and Shadow damage done by 4/8%, rather than 7/15% spell haste. In addition, this talent has been moved to tier-3 Destruction, switching places with Aftermath.
+ Shadow and Flame can now proc from Incinerate in addition to Shadow Bolt. //More auto procing is always a good thing.
* Warlock Bug Fixes
o Rank 2 of Backdraft should no longer have charges consumed when casting Immolate.
o The spell animation for Demon Circle: Summon no longer persists through death.
o Demon Leap should no longer cause players to pass through the environment at the entrance/exit of Orgrimmar.
o Drain Life cast when under the effects of Soulburn no longer has higher damage than the normal version of Drain Life.
o Empowered Imp can no longer proc if the warlock does not have the talent. //ROFL
o Hellfire will not proc the Muradin's Spyglass buff without hitting an enemy target. //A little late?
o Warlocks with the Jinx talent who have an active Curse of the Elements on a target should no longer be interrupted while eating or drinking.
o Nether Protection should now proc properly from all associated abilities.
o Rain of Fire now remains at the same location it was cast at while on a moving transport.
o Ritual of Summoning should no longer yield graphical issues with the created portal.
o Casting Soulburn during the global cooldown of a Soulburn ability, and while under the effects of another self-buff, was sometimes causing Soulburn abilities to be non-functional. This has been corrected. //I SAW THIS!! I just thought it was me and my laggy computer. Nice to know.
o The UI fly-out for a warlocks' summoning spells now updates in real time based on the warlock's available mana.
o The tooltip for the armor value in the Character pane should now be showing the correct amount of armor granted to pets.
o Glyph Fixes
+ Glyph of Voidwalker's tooltip has been updated to the new pet scaling system.
Dungeons & Raids
* Level-85 players can now choose any normal dungeon via the Dungeon Finder. Choosing Random Dungeon will still not add Blackrock Caverns or Throne of the Tides into the rotation.
* Level-85 dungeon bosses in Lost City of the Tol'vir, Grim Batol, and Halls of Origination now drop 30 Justice Points each when killed.
* The daily Random Dungeon reward on normal difficulty has been increased to 140 Justice Points, up from 70.
* Players no longer need to discover Cataclysm dungeon entrances in order to access them via the Dungeon Finder. //This is good since I still have not discovered Grim Batol.
* Dungeon & Raid Bug Fixes
o Error messages for characters unable to enter a Heroic raid dungeon should be more clear.
o Players level 83 and higher should be able to correctly queue for holiday dungeon bosses.
o Players above level 80 can no longer queue for Wrath of the Lich King Heroic dungeons.
o Level 68-79 Wrath of the Lich King dungeons again award reputation.
o If a spell is cast which provides items for players (i.e. Soulwell), members of the party or raid should still be able to access the items after the caster leaves the dungeon.
o The minimum level requirements for many level 1-60 dungeons were too high and have been appropriately adjusted.
* The guild reward Armadillo Pup now requires revered faction instead of exalted.
* All guild banners now reward bonus reputation in addition to honor and experience.
* Guild bank vouchers that players unlock as guild rewards now correctly state that they can only be used by Guild Leaders.
* Once a guild hits level 23, the daily cap on experience gained is removed.
* Additional animations have been added to the Armadillo Pet guild reward.
* The guild faction requirement on the Guild Herald has been lowered to Revered reputation.
* We have redefined the definition of a Guild Group for 5-player dungeons.
o If 3 out of 5 players in a group are members of the same guild, they will now be able to complete guild achievements and earn guild experience at 50% of the normal rate.
o If 4 out of 5 players in a group are members of the same guild, they will now be able to complete guild achievements and earn guild experience at 100% of the normal rate.
o If 5 out of 5 players in a group are members of the same guild, they will now be able to complete guild achievements and earn guild experience at 125% of the normal rate.
o Also note that Heroic dungeons offer a 1.5x multiplier on all guild experience earned.
* Meta gems with the Chaotic and Relentless prefixes now have a requirement of 3 red gems. //Finally
All done because The Spawn will not let me read and edit any more patch notes!!