Monday, May 24, 2010

Comic: Daily Quest

Daily Quest has been one of my favorite web comics for a while. Fyreuni posts a new comic on Fridays (most of the time). I love when she features her Grumpy Tree.

This last weeks comic “No Fear” made me laugh so much I HAD to share it with all of you. It boggles me at how talented she is. Look at the subtle change in facial features of her characters. This striped exemplifies what she seems to continue to perfect strip after strip.

She comments on her strips giving insight and further depth into what she was thinking while drawing the strip. After reading it I always find myself rereading the comic to observe if what she was trying to portray was what I got from it too. It gives the strip deeper meaning and is even more enjoyable in a second read.

No comments:

Post a Comment